Blog Demo Design by Britt Douglas. Powered by Blogger.

Download: Laundry Symbol Art

by - Thursday, October 11, 2012

Things were going so well around here... until we lost the sewing machine. Yes. Lost. A sewing machine the size of a printer. Sounds impossible but somewhere between our house, the garage, the storage locker, and our new basement we've lost Mama HandyMan's 50 year old sewing machine. Which is a real pain because the sewing projects are just piling up around here. Insert sad face :(

While I'm not sewing, I am getting a few small decorating projects done. First up was some some art in the laundry room. You won't believe how much time I spend in there now doing laundry... its actually fun to do laundry now. I think the TV and frosted door have something to do with it ;) But the room is looking a little sterile. I wanted something bright and modern so I came up with this:

laundry symbol art download

I'm always forgetting what the laundry symbols mean so this is a fun little way to remember them.


laundry symbol art download

Plus, I like the pop of blue that greets me when I open the door. I put the art in an Ikea RIBBA frame I had lying around so this project cost $0. Yay for free art. The laundry room is almost done, there's a few bits and pieces left to do but soon I can finally share a full reveal.

laundry symbol art download

If you'd like some laundry symbol art of your own, I've made a few variations and you can download them in yellow, aqua, coral, or green. Just right click and save to your computer. Anything to make laundry more fun, right?

You May Also Like

2 comments